Packing...Wow clothes.
11:38 PM | Author: NJoy
I have a lot of clothes.

No a lot!

Ok, Liz, maybe not quite that much clothes...but I seriousely filled my car with clothes, shoes, toiletries. And I had food on the front seat. Wow. I mean I knew I had a lot but, I filled a huge suitcase, a garment bag and 2 large garbage sacks with clothes. And that did not include shoes.

So, I am officially in LA now.

The condo is cute. All gated, so please do not worry about my safety. :)

And I am officially in a new stage of my life. Yeah that part has not fully hit me yet. I still really want to find my own place. The condo is open to anyone in the Company who needs a place to stay so... I really just have a room and I look forward to having a whole space all to myself. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I am so very thankful for this amazing opportunity.
|
This entry was posted on 11:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: