Something little
1:25 AM | Author: NJoy
So, I've been excited all day because I moved my clothes out of the small bedroom and into the Big Bedroom's closet. Yes, after 6 days I finally got to unpack. And I know it's a silly little thing, but it is so very nice to finally be able to see my clothes again and know where things are so I can quickly put an outfit together and maybe rush a little less out the door.

It's a little thing. But I am overjoyed and blessed by it as well as thankful for it.

I have friends who have faith in God, and they aren't crazy religeous fruitcakes. They are regular human beings doing their best to live life to the fullest of God's promise. It has nothing to do with me, but it warms my heart to see them so comfortable in their faith.

It is a little thing, and I am encouraged by it.

I have been reveling in my new independance: renting a room in a condo where no one else lives (at least not perminantly) in a new city. No one is around to tell me what to do or when to do it, for good. I'm strong and all on my own. But I found a little photo of my family from Christmas. And it really is a stupid little thing, but it brought me to tears with missing them.

Thank God for silly little things.
|
This entry was posted on 1:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM , Lizard said...

I love you!

 
On January 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM , NJoy said...

I love you too!