I had a birthday!
9:39 PM | Author: NJoy
I am now 25 years old. :)

My mom came out to visit me. She flew in to LAX on Thursday 2-19-09 nd we headed out to Disneyland where I got to go in for free. We had a great day at the park. We saw Mary Poppins (whom I have never ran into before) and some pirates sang me ...well... part of a birthday song.

"So it's your birthday?"Says he. "We hear it's customary to give presents on your birthday." He flips out his hat, "so what did you bring us?"

"Um...." stammers I, thinking I could blow a kiss into that hat or something, but I didn't really have the guts to do it. Apparently, I forgot to bring a gift.

It was a ton of fun.

My mom beat me at the Buzz Lightyear game. How did she beat my score???

Photos coming soon. :)
|
This entry was posted on 9:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: