Maybe I'm wrong...
10:12 PM | Author: NJoy
I have a habbit of running away from arguments. Not all. And not right away. But always when the other person begins spewing words so quickly and forcefully that I can't get a word in/ I feel they are no longer listening to me. At this point I don't know what to do so I hang up the phone or walk away or push that person out the door.

And I don't know...maybe this is a bit childish of me. ...but it usually works out. I mean when an argument reaches that point it isn't rational anyway...so why keep going right?

So recently I have begun to wonder...is there a better way? If so what is that?
|
This entry was posted on 10:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: