Merry Christmas
9:22 PM | Author: NJoy
So happy!!
This is has been a great Christmas!
I'm so glad to be here with my Liz to love her! ...with my Olivia to listen to her! ...my James to play games with! ...my Caitlyn to laugh with! ...my Dad to talk with! ...My Ian to annoy! ...my Mom to hug! ...my family all...

I know I have had a better Christmas than some. I know this Christmas has been a miracle. And while I love my new home in LA, I am so excited to finally get back... but sad to leave my family behind. But I don't want to dwell on that.

So I am thankful for my time here. And all of the great gifts I received! I am grateful that everyone liked the gifts I gave....even though they weren't on anyone's list... :)

I got a some Awesome shoes from Liz!! And some cool Boots from my parents. Tons of clothes between Parents and Sister. And a gift card from my brother! What a great christmas.

We saw movies and ate a ton of great food. I have been spoiled in the best way. And though, I know no one reads this: Thank you thank you thank you.
|
This entry was posted on 9:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: