Perspective
12:05 AM | Author: NJoy
Isn't it funny how a picture can change with different perspectives?

When I started working in Tucson I was excited. It meant being away from my house, working with Betty and at a really awesome location!! It also meant that we were going to be able make our own scheduals; split the shifts between the two of us. And that meant I would finally get to go California for the visit I was trying to make happen. And that visit did happen, (though not at all my doing...it just happend...)

And that's where all the trouble started.

Tucson looked golden after driving all over Phoenix to sell in Different KMarts to poeple who were freequently rude and/or could not afford the product. ...But after going to LA and visiting the beach and Dave and seeing all the pretty green things I've been missing and all the excitement of a buzzing city...well, then Tucson, AZ looked burnt, dried up, desolate and lonely. As is stated in Hamlet II, "...no matter where you go, it will always be better than Tucson, AZ."

So when I got back I e-mailed my manager about transfering. January, baby! I've got the counter counting down the days.

Now, after spending 5 days all by myself in Tucson, I am glad to be back in Phoenix. But I'm still anxious to move to California. Patience is a what?
|
This entry was posted on 12:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: