This is for Liz...
10:16 PM | Author: NJoy
...because you are probably the only person reading it. :)

So I started this blog because...well lets face it...everyone else was doing it. And I thought well I write in Journals with the hope that someday someone else will read them (hopefully after I am dead and gone), so why not write something that someone can read today.

Well I never thought anyone actually would. I thought maybe eventually I'd write something interesting enough to share and say, "hey go look at my blog..." But I didn't think anyone would be reading it now.

So, today when I got a text from Liz about how silly I am because no wants to spend time in Tucson (see post below) I really had no idea what she was talking about...until I remembered the post...

Really Liz? You're reading this? I better watch what I say... ;)
|
This entry was posted on 10:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.