Where I am now...
10:48 PM | Author: NJoy
I am in the great Northwest.
Oh how I love and miss the beautiful, green, hilly, mountainous northwest. Yes, I even miss her rain. I miss the magical forrests and the grey coastline. I miss the great wide rivers and tall towers of her cities.
I feel like I'm plugged into a power socket and getting recharged. I'm going to be up here for a bit longer than I thought...but I feel that this is a much needed trip and it will be just long enough.
So I am working at 3 bases here not two. Eleven days at each base, with a couple days off in between. That is a long stay. I will see you soon again, LA. And when I do I will be fully recharged and ready to take you on. Will you be ready?
Heehee.
I am angry at the Italian Prossecuter who is blinded by fear of demons and the occult and an over "righteous" morality. Honestly, he is clearly ignoring the facts of the case and looking not with an unbiased eye for the truth but for support of his preconcieved theories. I'm not saying that the girl is innocent or not but I wish that for her sake the real facts of the murder would at least be considered. Perhaps this comes only from my own skewed perspective: that of an American girl who watches perhaps a little too much crime drama... But logic and the search for truth should compel one to honestly consider the facts of the case rather than making them up. I question his sanity!!!
I am missing my friends: Liz, little Caitlin, Monica, Betty....all of you whom I have been away from for far too long. But this feels right, right now. I am...alone...truely in a way that I am not in LA. And I think for now it's good.
I miss you and I love you and I will see you all as quickly as I can. Smooches!
|
This entry was posted on 10:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: