4 8 15 16 23 42...
8:59 AM | Author: NJoy
Tomorrow I'm flying out of LA to Minneaposlis. I have a one hour layover in TX on... the way?? Anyway, the connecting flight is 2816. And I thought, whoah....aren't those part of The NUMBERS? ...well no, no not quite. It's 16 23, not 16 28...would have been quite trippy though, eh?

But as I was searching the net to doube check my recolection, I found this:
www.thelostnumbers.blogspot.com
Check it out (Rachel, this means you). Some one has gone through a lot of trouble noting everytime one of the numbers in the sequence has been mentioned throughout the series. Is it possible that every significant number relates back to the hatch? What is that thing???

Please chck it out,and discuss so that I know I'm not the only crazy losty here.
|
This entry was posted on 8:59 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: