New downside to contracted sales work
9:11 AM | Author: NJoy
Busy busy busy busy....and it's no excuse for anything...

I have missed 3 birthdays in the past 2 months, my Dad's, my Sister's and Liz's. So uncool. It really makes me want to cry when I think about it. But it's really my fault in the end. I should have asked for time off... I have to learn how to say stop/no.

Other diwnside: There are no sick days. I mean you can work whenever you want. So if you need to take a sick day someone can cover your shift....but that means not making money. And the longer it takes you to recover the more money you're not making. And if you work while sick you might not have the energy needed to turn high sales.... So basically getting sick and sales just don't mix.

End.
|
This entry was posted on 9:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: