October
5:50 PM | Author: NJoy
It's October which means Halloween. I love Halloween!

I'm making a bird costume for my niece. I'll have to an editorial blog on that.

Usually I have a ton of ideas to choose from to decide what or who I'll be for All Hallows Eve, but this year...not so much.

Wonder Woman has been suggested and that is a good suggestion. After all I have never done it before... certainly never dressed up as anything that recognizable and specific. I guess I always thought costumes like that are for comicon.

On the other hand making a good costume, (and I won't be caught dead in a bad one,) tends to be costly. I'm on super saver mode over here. My October has been redefined as the month to pay off debt. Growing up can really suck sometimes. So I guess the point of my reasoning here is: for the first time in my life I'm really second guessing Halloween. Bottom line: Unless I can find a cost-effective costume that looks good and is well photographed, besides making a costume for my niece, I might not participate this year.
|
This entry was posted on 5:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: